The course is suitable for all those living in Amsterdam and the surrounding area, who are interested in getting acquainted with the practice of Vipassana meditation.
The course is based on the practice of the late Mahasi Sayadaw and will allow the student to understand the difference between calm-directed meditation and wisdom-directed meditation. Vipassana, which is frequently described as Insight Meditation, is typically a wisdom-directed approach.
More information will follow shortly.
Seven evenings and optionally a meditation weekend 22nd and 23rd February.
De cursus is ook geschikt voor Nederlandstaligen met enige kennis van het Engels.
- Begeleiding door Aad Verboom
- 7 Wednesday evenings, from 15th January to 26nd February, from 19:30 until 21:30
- € 75 for the course (fixed price) + dana (free gift for the instruction).
- Course material is handed during classes.
- Maximum 16 participants. When the course is fully booked, you can sign up for the waiting list.